Human Resources Board of Chilmark
Nov. 2, 2017 APPROVED MINUTES
Present: Jennie Greene, Chair, Bruce Golden, Don Leopold
Not present: Chuck Hodgkinson, Employee Representative, Max McCreery, Jim Malkin, Selectmen’s Representative
Public/ Board or Comm. Members:
Staff: Jennifer Christy, Admin. Asst.
Meeting called to order at 8:05AM
- Oct. 5, 2017: Reviewed and approved as amended.
- Oct. 12, 2017: Reviewed and approved as written.
Tri-Town Ambulance Administrative Asst. Position Description:
- Board members reviewed the draft changes to the Administrative Asst. For the Tri-Town Ambulance description.
- Discussion occurred and changes were recommended to the description.
- Mr. Leopold made a motion to recommend the changes to the position description and to recommend a change to a Grade 8. Mr. Golden seconded the motion. All ayes.
Cost of Living Adjustment Recommendation for FY19 Budget Development:
- Board members reviewed the COLA calculation for FY19. Mr. Leopold made a motion to recommend the 1.9% COLA for FY19 as calculated. Mr. Golden seconded the motion. All ayes.
- Special Town Meeting, November 27, 2017, 7:30PM
- Thursday, December 7, 2017, 8AM
- TriTown Ambulance Administrative Asst. Position Description
- Chilmark COLA Adjustment Formula
- Consumer Price Index Information
Meeting adjourned at 8:40AM