CHILMARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION
TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2015 @ 5:00 PM
- Meeting Minutes: Review March 17, 2015 meeting minutes.
- Reid Silva and Tom Tate: Follow up to January 20 meeting. Stingel-Vitale historic house restoration changes: 34 Brickyard Road; Map 9 Lot 2.4. Foundation, windows.
- Chuck Sullivan: Review plans to build an addition onto an historic house: 1 Crowberry Lane; Map 14 Lot 9.1. House description:
#17 in the Master Plan; Benjamin Fletcher Mayhew-Jonathan Hillman-Piore House; North Rd. west of Tabor House Rd., c 1760. Mayhew manufactured patent medicine.
- Update: Dewolf Thompson photographs.
- Update: Bette Carroll 2015 Historical Commission award recipient.
- Update: Abel’s Hill gravestone restoration – after Labor Day.
- Update: Wed., August 19 Library Speaker: Adam Moore, Sheriff’s Meadow Foundation will explain the historic restoration of the Mayhew, Mitchell, Hancock house on Quansoo Farm. There will be a tour of the house the following morning at 9:00 am.
- Next Meetings: Tues. June 16; Tues. July 21 @ 5:30 PM.