CONSERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA 10/18/17 @ 12:30 PM
Site Visits 10/17 @ 12:30 PM
- 12:30 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; GEORGE SOURATI FOR ROBERT R. AND FRANCES a. LABAREE, TRUSTEES;Menemsha Inn Rd.; AP 21-38.2: Construct and maintain a year-round stairway down the coastal bank to Vineyard Sound. A four foot wide path is also proposed from the designated house building site to the stairs. The construction of a driveway and the installation of a water well with related trenching and underground utilities to serve a single-family residence which will be outside the Riverfront Area. The stairs and path activity will disturb approximately 25 sq. ft. of beach, 6 feet of coastal bank, 60 sq. ft. of land subject to coastal storm
flowage and the 100 foot- buffer zone of the coastal bank. The driveway and utilities work will disturb 1800 sq. ft. of the second 100 feet of the Riverfront Area. The well, driveway and utilities work will also be done within the 100-foot buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The closest activity is 35 feet from the wetland edge. All of the work is within NHESP jurisdiction.
- 12:40 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; GEORGE SOURATI FOR HELEN PRICE; 26 Hammett Rd.; AP 8-2: Install a 1,000 foot long driveway from Hammett Road to a planned building site. The driveway will cross two intermittent and seasonal drainage swales. The project was originally permitted in 1999 as SE 12 – 362. The Order was subsequently extended in 2002 and 2005 and has now expired.
- 12:45 PM: PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - ???; REID SILVA FOR POINT INNER TRUST, LLC; 20, 21 Point Inner Way; AP 33-98, 99, 101: Construct a fence for a built-in swimming pool, patio and associated landscaping within the buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland and the Top of a Coastal Bank for Menemsha Pond. The closest activity is 75 feet from the wetland edge and 86 feet from the top of the bank.
- PLANNING BOARD DISCUSSION: Bus turnaround Basin Rd., Menemsha.
Unpermitted path cut in buffer zone on Sheriff’s Meadow Property on Wades Cove.
Squibnocket Appeal to DEP.
Meeting Minutes: 10/4/17.
Order of Conditions Labaree; SE 12 - ???; AP 21-38.2 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Price; SE 12 - ???; AP 8-2 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Point Inner Trust; SE 12 - ???; AP 33-98, 99, 101 (if voted).
- NEXT MEETING: Next Meeting November 1 @ 12:30 PM: