CONSERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA 2/15/17 @ 12:30 PM
No Site Visits
- 12:30 PM: CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING NOI SE 12 - 784; REID SILVA FOR OLS MVY, LLC; 11 Flanders Lane; AP 27.1-204: Eligible voters: Candy, Sandy, Pam, Chris, Joan, Bob, Russell: Tear down the existing dwelling and build a new dwelling, build a detached garage with a bedroom, construct an upgraded septic system, relocate the parking area, install a new water well with related trenching and re-landscape the site. A majority of the construction is in the 100-foot buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The closest
construction is approximately 50 feet from the wetland edge. The proposed new well is 30 feet from the wetland edge.
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE SE 12 – 502; Molinari; 53 Wequobsque Rd.; AP 30-115, 116.2: An Order was issued for a set of seasonal beach stairs in April 2006. The stairs were never installed and the Order expired. Recommend issuing the Certificate as an invalid Order of Conditions.
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE SE 12 – 585; Molinari; 53 Wequobsque Rd.; AP 30-115, 116.2: An Order was issued to replace the expired Order for a set of seasonal beach stairs in July 2009. The stairs were never installed however, the seller would like to keep the beach stair Order valid as specified in the special conditions. Recommend issuing the Certificate as in full compliance
with all condition as on-going conditions—which will be attached to the Certificate.
- FOLLOW UP DISCUSSION: COSUTTA CR THAT IS MANAGED BY VCS; 10 Eben’s Lane; AP 13-21: Kathleen Tilton purchased the property in October 2016 and would like to re-route the driveway and easement.
Meeting Minutes: 2/1/17.
Order of Conditions SE 12 - 784; OLS MVY; AP 27.1-204 (if voted).
Certificate of Compliance SE 12 – 502; Molinari; AP 30-115, 116.1 (if voted).
Certificate of Compliance SE 12 – 585; Molinari; AP 30-115, 116.1 (if voted).
- NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, March 1 @ 12:30 PM