CONSERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA 8/1/12 @ 12:30 PM
Site Visits took place on July 31 @ 12:30 PM.
- NOI SE 12 – 662 GEORGE SOURATI FOR ROBERT LABAREE; 12:30 PM
Menemsha Inn Rd.; AP 21 – 38.2. Build and maintain a beach stairway down the Vineyard Sound Coastal Bank for year-round use. A four-foot wide walking path from the planned site for a new single-family residence to the stairway is also proposed. The walkway is in the 100-foot buffer zone of the coastal bank. A driveway, water well with trenching and buried utility lines for the proposed new house are also planned. This activity is within a 100-foor buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland and in the second 100-foot section of the Riverfront Zone.
2. NOI SE 12 – ??? REID SILVA FOR JOHN AND JAMIE ATKINS; 12:40 PM 80 State Road; AP 30-6: Expand the existing single-family dwelling and add living space; raise the existing dwelling, support it with cribbing and excavate for a full-basement foundation. The expanded living space will be below the existing second story deck which will be removed. The basement utilities (heat, water electric) will also be reconfigured. Trenching will be required. The existing dwelling and all of the proposed work is in the 100-foot buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The closest activity is 36 feet from the
3. RFD REID SILVA FOR 3 SDS, LLC; 11 Round Pond Road; AP 35-1.4: 12:45 PM Excavate and construct a temporary 12-foot wide construction access road to be used during the development of a vacant lot. Trench and install permanent foundation drains that will drain into daylight. The proposed access road and drainage are located within the 100-foot buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. The road is approximately 85 feet and the daylight drain is approximately 80 feet from the wetland edge.
4. CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE BARBARA DAY ET AL; SE 12 – 632; State Rd.; AP 33-66: Reconstruct an existing timber walkway over a salt marsh and build a seasonal dock extension into Quitsa Pond. The Commonwealth has issued a Chapter 91 License for the project.
Order of Conditions Labaree; SE 12 – 662; AP 21-38.2 (if voted).
Order of Conditions Atkins; SE 12 – ???; AP 30-6 (if voted).
Determination of Applicability 3 SDS, LLC; AP 35-1.4 (if voted).
Certificate of Compliance Day; SE 12 – 632; AP 33-66 (if voted).
- NEXT MEETING: Wed., August 15 @ 12:30 PM. Site Visits will take place on August 14.