COMMUNITY PRESERVATION COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM: Open Public Hearing for proposed CPA Warrant Articles:
For possible late winter Special Town Meeting:
- Appropriate from the Community Preservation Affordable Housing Reserve Fund the sum of $20,000.00 for deposit in the Molly Flender Affordable Housing Trust Fund. A transfer of $20,000 from the Community Preservation Budgeted Reserve fund to the Affordable Housing Reserve fund would be required to fund this request.
For April 2015 Annual Town Meeting:
- Community Preservation FY 2016 estimated annual reserve funds: $32,287.00 for Open Space Preservation Reserve; $32,287.00 for Historic Resources Reserve; $32,287.00 for Affordable Housing Reserve; and $226,007.00 for the Community Preservation Budgeted Reserve.
- Appropriate from the Community Preservation Historic Resources Reserve Fund the sum of $3,500.00 to restore the remaining slate gravestones from the late 1700’s and the 1800’s in Abel’s Hill Cemetery.
- Appropriate from the Community Preservation Parks & Recreation Reserve Fund (sub set of the Open Space Reserve Fund) the sum of $32,000.00 as Chilmark’s share of the estimated $300,000 fund raising goal to re-build the MV Regional High School running track. This is estimated to be 50 percent of the total cost to finish the project.
- Review current CPA fund reserve amounts.
- Review September 17, 2014 meeting minutes.
- Town Committee on Squibnocket Committee: Invited CPC to their meeting on Tuesday, December 2 @ 8:00 am.
- Other old, new business.
- Next Meeting: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 @ 6:00 PM?